Research clearly demonstrates that the outcomes for Pediatric and Neonatal diseases are immensely better in dedicated children’s hospitals as against multi-speciality hospitals. In keeping with this ethos, right from its inception, Rainbow has strived to provide the best for children requiring super speciality care in a child-friendly environment. Today, Rainbow has evolved as India’s leading group of children’s hospitals and is now extending its world-class Pediatric and Perinatal healthcare services to the people of Delhi.
Today, Rainbow has established a first-of-its-kind 150 bed, super speciality tertiary care hospital with the most advanced perinatal center in the city. The exclusive facility at Malviya Nagar has been designed by international architects, ably backed by Team Rainbow’s 18 years of clinical experience. The hospital has well-planned and seamlessly designed separate wings for children, women and expecting mothers. The conceptually designed infrastructure has imaginatively designed interiors replete with rich colors that aid the healing process. A dedicated and well-trained medical team also oﬀers round-the-clock critical care and tertiary services in its Neonatal, Pediatrics and Perinatal wings.
Pediatric Surgery, Pediatric Urology, Plastic Surgery, General Surgery Cranio-maxillofacial Surgery, Pediatric Orthopedics, Pediatric ENT
- 4 operation theatres.
- Complex neonatal surgeries.
- Advance Laparoscopic surgery.
- Major thoracic and abdominal surgeries.
- Major reconstructive Pediatric urology.
- Pediatric airway surgeries.
- Surgical procedure for acquired deformities of the head, skull, face, neck, jaws and associated structures.
- Complex spine and hip deformities.
- Treatment of ear, nose and throat conditions & techniques in airway conditions such as airway balloon dilation, reconstruction for airway obstruction.
The Department of Paediatric Cardiology at Madhukar Rainbow Children's Hospital provides comprehensive care and treatment for young ones with cardiac disorders. Intensive care services – such as PICU & NICU work closely with cardiac specialists to ensure the little ones have the most advanced and timely care available.
The Department of Neurosurgery, with the support of the Pediatric Neurology and the intensive care team at Rainbow has been in the forefront of Pediatric Neurosurgical care for trauma and non trauma neurosurgical conditions.
The Department of Paediatric ENT specialist at Madhukar Rainbow Children’s Hospital, Delhi is a centre of excellence for the study and treatment of ear, nose and throat conditions. Specialists at the department investigate the auditory development and functions, besides undertaking some path breaking techniques in airway conditions such as airway balloon dilation, reconstruction for airway obstruction and more.
The Pediatric Nephrology services are headed by an acclaimed Nephrologist. The department provides comprehensive care for all kidney diseases and related urinary tract anomalies. A dedicated Nephro-Uro clinic will manage children with complex urological anomalies. Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) Clinic will provide multi-disciplinary care to children with chronic renal diseases.
The department of Pediatric Pulmonology and allergy provides multidisciplinary inpatient and outpatient services for infants and children with acute and chronic respiratory problems and allergic disorders. Expertise includes:
- Diagnostic and therapeutic ﬂexible bronchoscopy
- Diagnosis and management of allergic disorders
- Dedicated Pediatric with full Polysomnography monitored by sleep technicians
- Non-invasive ventilation
This department provides comprehensive multi-disciplinary care for babies, children and adolescents with neurological conditions. Specialty services for:
- Epilepsy clinic
- Developmental delay
- Neurobehavioral problems - Autism, ADHD
- Learning Disabilities
- Counselling for school children and adolescents
- EEG - EMG - NCS
- Neuro-rehabilitation services
- Neuro Critical Care Service
- Psychiatry, Psychology, and Metabolic Genetics
Expertise in providing comprehensive diagnosis, treatment and management of complex hormonal problems with special emphasis on aﬀected child and family.
- Multi-disciplinary approach to complicated endocrine disorders.
- Exclusive pediatric diabetes and obesity clinic.
- Dynamic tests of hormone secretion - suppression tests to diagnose hormone excess and stimulation tests to diagnose hormone deﬁciency as per standard protocols.
The department specializes in treating:
- Upper GI disorders including gastro-esophageal reﬂux disease, food allergies
- Diagnosis and treatment of enteropathies and chronic inﬂlammatory bowel disorders
- Specialized liver services that include diagnosis and evaluation of cholestatic liver diseases of infancy and chronic liver diseases
Holistic services are provided to all children with hemato-oncological conditions and solid organ tumours in a dedicated oncology wing.
- Bone Marrow Transplantation service with Autologous and allogenic stem cells with high dose chemotherapy will be provided in a customised BMT unit.
- Diagnosis and management of hematological conditions including emergencies.
- Children will be treated as per standard protocols by the multi-disciplinary team.